The MG-3 Knurled Multi-Grip Bar is a versatile hybrid of Rogue’s heavy-duty MG-1 and MG-2 bars, with
(1) set of interior angled handles,
(2) sets of vertical neutral-grip handles, and 14” of loadable sleeve length. Spaced at 10”, 20”, and 28.5” apart, the knurled handles enable an athlete to freely switch from a closed grip for working the triceps to a wider grip for targeting the pectorals.
Unlike some Swiss or football barbells, all of Rogue’s Multi-Grip Bars are rackable on standard power racks and compatible with Olympic plates. This type of bar can be greatly beneficial in reducing stress on the wrists and shoulders during press movements, as well as strengthening the triceps for better lockouts.
- Multi neutral-grip / Swiss Bar / Football Bar design
- Fully Welded
- 2 Angled Handles spaced at 10”, 4 Vertical Handles spaced at 20” and 28.5”
- Handle diameter: 1-1/4”
- Sleeve diameter: 1.91” (compatible with most standard Oly plates and rackable in most standard power racks)
- Loadable Sleeve Length: 14”
- Distance Between Collars: 52-3/4″
- Unloaded Weight: 43LB